Tuesday, August 13, 2013

25% Off For UT Tyler Students

I'm sure many of you are cluttering over the upcoming fall semester with your various last minute preparations. Some of you are busy moving into a new apartment or dorm, while others are trying to adjust to the idea of living away from home for the first time. Well, if one of these clustering moments involves shopping for school clothes have I got news for you. During the month of August The St. Vincent de Paul store in Tyler is offering a 25% discount to all UT Tyler students who show a valid student ID.


St. Vincent de Paul is a chain of international thrift stores owned and operated by the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. (Who would'a Thunk?) Anyway, it is basically equivalent to the Goodwill thrift chain except SVdP stores treat their employees better. I actually bought the couch that's currently in my apartment from there about 2 years ago. I may not have a picture to share but let me tell you, this is a good couch. I mean I do sit on it and everything.

So if you're interested in saving 25% on your back to school shopping go check out the local St. Vincent de Paul store on 410 S. College St. Tyler TX 75702. Their hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10 to 5:30 and are also open the first Saturday of each month..

Life Cheat #867503: Napoleon was 5'7". Not a life cheat really... Just thought you should know he wasn't short.

No comments:

Post a Comment