Thursday, July 18, 2013

Farmer's Market!

I promised our followers on Twitter you totally should if you aren't yet following us a blog post regarding Thursday when I went to the farmer's market (the one downtown on the library's patio).
I used more exclamation points than I realized
If you want to make it this week: the farmer's market is Thursdays from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM. There's many benefits to supporting your local farmer's market, but what I love the most is the variety of things you can buy. 
Yes!
While I was there, there were fruits and vegetables, freshly ground coffee, gluten-free baked goods made from all natural ingredients, sundresses, pillows, homemade soaps, and natural hair products. 
Just a portion of the patio
I left the farmer's market with a watermelon, a cantaloupe, some cucumbers, and some coffee. I will probably be there again next week because those homemade soaps smelled wonderful.
Try out the farmer's market at least once and you'll see how much you'll love it. Tell me why you love the farmer's market (or if you don't).

No comments:

Post a Comment