Friday, September 7, 2012

Quizzes are coming...


It's reached that time in the semester that quizzes and tests have started rolling like a menacing  fog at twilight.

So everybody has put on their "study hats" and buckled down. 
 I, myself, have only a quiz and test next Tuesday.That is all. I believe that is likely minuscule compared to other's course loads.
                      ---if you're a reader, still reading this post, and you are attending UT Tyler, how many tests and or quizzes do YOU have next week?

  The hammer of stress may have finally hit the ground for some students.
   Worry not my minions. Just remember three things:


  1. Study the material when you can. Don't study if you are not going to be able to actually comprehend the material.
  2. Take breaks. Don't overload yourself with the information. This should NOT lead to procrastination. If it does, rethink your study plan.
  3. Use mnemonic devices as a last resort when memorizing terms.


    That is all for today. Now I must retreat into my study cave and memorize psychology terms til I dream about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment