Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pizza Appreciation Post

           When I came to UT Tyler, I knew quite a bit about cooking for and feeding myself. After all, freshman year I had the MET. I'm letting three years of "college life" take its toll on my food preparation abilities- they have been lacking. So, last Thursday, I ordered a pizza, not unlike any other Thursday or day for that matter. I was quite happy with this decision. I even found a coupon online.

I ate three pieces at work.
I had two after work.
I had the last two for breakfast on Friday.
Then I was deathly, food-poisoning ill all weekend! 

So, learn from me:
Leftovers go in your mini-fridge.
Not on the counter.
Not under the bed.
Not on the desk.
In the fridge.
Pizza is your friend and deserves nice treatment. 

This has been a post. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awsome blogs. thanks a lot for sharing this.
Pizzeria Dublin

Longboards for beginners said...

Nice blog, I like the post.

Post a Comment