Saturday, September 7, 2013

Re-introduction of the amazing Emmy



This will be my second re-introduction blog and my third introduction blog overall. Let’s see if I can do this.

Name:  Emmy Conn
I spend my free time drawing and watching Netflix.
I started working here in January 2011.
As of right now, I am the only one working at the Call Center when I started working.
I worked at Jimmy John’s over the summer.



Strangely I will no longer eat sandwiches from anywhere but from Jimmy John’s. So posh I know. But I mean if it’s free, I’ll eat.My roommate is Canadian, and she says baagel bites instead of bagel bites.




I aspire to be some kind of programmer or management when I get outta here.

I can be wise at times but mostly I’m working on staying with my head above the water.

I am a part of the “Cave” group and do Humans vs. Zombies.

I am in the service fraternity of Alpha Phi Omega petitioning group.

Overall my first week was alright aside from missing Friday classes because my loving snotty boyfriend was ill and he so graciously passed it on to me. I woke up and was like “wahhhhh what is air?”

I turned 21 on the past Saturday and spend my birthday watching aforementioned boyfriend put together my Ikea desk and then he bought me a new betta fish named Franklin (Coincidently, buying his girlfriend a fish sparked him into buying himself one, so like Monday we bought three glow fishes with a nice glow in the dark tank, he definitely has cooler fish and tank but I’m awesome because my fish is named Franklin)

 I AM SO HAPPY TO BE IN JAVA PROGRAMMING LECTURE AND LAB. I AM COMPLETELY SERIOUSLY

No comments:

Post a Comment