Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hello!

I'm Emmy Conn. Short for Mary Elizabeth Conn. I'm a freshmen student here at UT Tyler and i've become part of this fabulous blog. I'm a Marketing major as of right now but as majors go - it is subject change. I'm tossing around the idea of double majoring in Marketing and Accounting. I'm taking a full course load of 12 hours.
I'm from Richardson, Texas which is really just the suburbia of Dallas. I have two older siblings-a brother and a sister which an age difference of 7 and 8 years. They now live in far off places- California and Florida. I went to high school with a Communications- Media magnet which created a monster within and made me a "techy"(which i'm almost postive is a theatre term) on top of the "nerd" title I already have.Tyler has become my home even though I miss the food culture of Dallas and the feel of the being in a big city.
My first day of class of Spring 2012 didn't go as planned. I slept in, saved my schedule with the wrong classroom which ended with myself being late by 10 minutes. I was then picked on and labelled as a slacker(which I am not).Before my second class of the day, my one of my best franns Stephanie and I (with Scotty!- he joined us on a whim) went to get our Blue Man Group tickets together. The second class was better- though my actually professor was not there and we only took attendance. After class I walked over and here and came to work.
That's pretty much all you need to know about me. I hope this semester and my part in this blog goes awesome as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment