Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year! New job! New outlook on life!

      I'm seriously a sucker for any kind of celebration. New Year's Eve is special to me because of the power we get by resolving to do something better over the new year. With the long awaited vacation from school, I took the opportunity to think about what was best for me. I applied to a new job that would be better for my school schedule and be a really fun way to share the amazing life I have here at UT Tyler.
      Nice to meet you, my name is Megan E. Allen. I am one of UT Tyler's new student bloggers. I am very happy to be here. In high school I worked selling everything from chicken wings to craft supplies. As a freshman, I came into school for a marketing degree. After many changes in direction, I am a happily settled junior English major. My goal is to travel twice a year, and I recently came back from Hawaii. I have a keen interest in the visual arts and the art of conversation. I look the more forward to writing about what our lives are like daily, just as students. We are all struggling with the opposing pressures of a social life and academia.
We have a lot in common.  

1 comment:

Pharmacist salary said...

Very good post I enjoyed reading it from top to bottom

THANKS FOR SHARING VERY GOOD INFO.

Post a Comment