Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Semester!

My name is Ashlea Smyers, and I am one of the newest bloggers here at UT Tyler. When I came to UT Tyler I came in with 27 hours so even though I have only been out of high school and here on campus for a year and a half, I am a Junior Psychology major. After I finish school my dream is to work in the hospital counseling sick/ill children.
I come from a small town in North Texas called Wichita Falls. I have one brother who has given me the two most perfect nephews and the most adorable niece, all of whom I absolutely adore. Here at UT Tyler, I am President of the Kappa Mu chapter of Alpha Chi Omega sorority. I love to be involved, play volleyball, and participate in other activities on campus. I really love to meet new people and be of use to people in need. I volunteer with the East Texas Crisis Center and the Children's Advocacy Center quite often and I really enjoy doing so.
I always try to take a full load of classes and keep myself busy because I hate being bored. School is something that I have always enjoyed because I love to learn new things. I am very excited to get this semester going and see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment