Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And the beginning is here!

2 days until Spring 12 semester starts up, hoooraaaay! This will officially be my graduating semester if I can pass all of my classes like the pro I know that I am. I will miss the vacation though, but I'll be happy to see all of my coworkers coming back to join me in the office, been kinda lonely around here! I was fortunate enough to work transfer orientation and see all the new transfer students we'll be having at the University. I must say how awesome transfer orientation is, I know a lot of people are probably in a rush or too nervous/shy to check out the showcase that I worked, but I'm glad for the ones that braved the ballroom and got to see all the great clubs that the University has to offer, hopefully got a few new people into our facebook app as well.



It's a little hard to believe that in a few months I will officially be a graduate of a University. But man, I've been in the college game for longer than I'd like to admit, I would have been done a lot sooner if I knew earlier on what I wanted to do and did more than the bare minimum in terms of class load, but it's been a wild ride and I've met some interesting folks. I'm glad I was lucky enough to score this plum job so I could engross myself deeper into this University atmosphere. So here's to a great semester, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment