Friday, February 24, 2012

Psychmarkcrimaccountturejustice is my major


Courtney Sheets and Megan Allen already talked about choosing and deciding their major. Now it's my time to shine!

I've been told by many many people that changing your major is okay. Everybody does it and it's good to change because you learn what works best for you.
I believe this but this does not calm down my mind as I calculate the income of my future job by my major and my future happiness in this job and field.
This past semester alone, I have bounced around changing my major over FIVE times (Criminal Justice, Marketing, Psychology, Accounting, Architecture). But i'm still a Marketing major.
(Eli thinks this means i'm trying to be Batman with indecisiveness with my majors)

Through my accounting class, I've learned I shall never be an accountant because basically my head explodes in that class when we go over something new.
Currently i'm on a kick to become an Architect. I've done tons of research about it but I have NO idea whether I can get into a program and all that jazz.
So I keep telling myself "One step at a time, Obi-Wan". So first step! sign up for Physics 1301 next fall and beast mode or fail the class to decide if I want to still be an architect. For now i'm drawing buildings in a moleskin while going through life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you find yourself and your major.


Note: Somebody knows why the UTT is not taking care of the beautiful water fountain, my favorite place to relax, infront of the library?

Post a Comment