Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Yummy In the Tummy!



                El Lugar 




    I have never really been a fan of Taco Bell or Taco Bueno... Yes, I can already see some heads shaking in disbelief from reading that first statement, but they just didn't do it for me. 

I however have eaten authentic Mexican food and LOVED it, but of course those we're home made. So I stay away from those type of foods from restaurants so I won't be disappointed. But everything changed when I moved to Tyler last year for college... 








The four locations of El Lugar! 

A VERY happy Gabby :) 
My friend I met in Freshman Experience class recommended a place called El Lugar when I told her my opinion about Taco Bell. After that first experience at El Lugar, I knew I was HOOKED! 

Later I found out that we went to the the W. Ferguson site downtown, out of the four locations of El Lugar. It definitely stood out being a bright green building and all. She then recommended #16: El Burrito. 

That is now the ONLY thing I would ever eat from El Lugar. Not to mention one of the most missed thing from Tyler after moving back to Allen for the summer. 

I am not even going to describe how it taste like, but this girl is FOREVER hooked! 
ITSSS SOOOO AMAZZINNGG, let's just put it at that. So you can imagine my excitement when I found that there is an El Lugar by Salsarita's and EC on Troup! 

I definitely recommend you to go and try it out if you haven't already. Mind you, it's not fancy place, but the food is just amazing! This is where my roommates and I go when we need a little pick me up. 

Let's just say that frowns are replaced by smiles after.. as well as very full tummies!


1 comment:

psaikin said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... tacos

Post a Comment