Monday, October 1, 2012

91 Days of Autumn!

Happy October! Summer is long gone and it finally feels like Autumn again! Autumn is one of my favorite seasons of the year, for many different reasons! The days get shorter, and nights get longer.  Summer is too hot and winter is way too cold for my taste. Spring and Autumn are my two favorite seasons mostly because they’re the happy medium of weather! It’s cold outside, but not TOO cold, and it’s just perfect.

This season is going to be just full to the brim with excitement; I can just tell it is! With fall just starting, you can buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte at one of our two Starbucks on campus, go to The State Fair of Texas, and comfortably wear a jacket outside. 

         Not to mention that Halloween is coming up too! I love Halloween, because you can be anyone you want to be for a night and not be called stupid, and not to mention you can get free candy... FREE!! 

         I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m sure when the trees start turning shades of orange and brown, the campus looks stunning. Honestly, I think I spend more time outdoors during the Fall more than I do in the Summer! They say that Autumn only lasts 91 days long, but I wish it lasted longer. 

         Who needs winter anyway, really? I’m pretty sure no one does. I don’t hate winter, but it’s just not fun unless it snows, which is like never here in Texas. I’m really glad that Autumn is finally here, and I hope you all are having a great semester so far!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why not look here replica wallets find out this here bag replica high quality his comment is here Louis Vuitton fake Bags

Post a Comment