Thursday, October 18, 2012

Apple Pie with Alpha Phi!

I previously posted my involvement in the Alpha Phi Omega petitioning group last semester. 
I'm still apart of this group.

   Recently, we have made the progress from transitioning from petitioning group to an actual part of the service fraternity. 
  To be official, we just need a few more  enthusiastic persons who want to be a part of the organization. So the big question floating in your heads right now is probably "what is the organization about?"

Alpha Phi Omega is co-ed service fraternity.
 The purpose of this social fraternity is to assemble college students in fellowship to develop leadership, promote friendship, and provide service to humanity...
.
We volunteer at things such as Coats for Kids, beautification of the campus and Cell Phones for Soldiers and more but those are the things off the top of my wee little head.

You CAN be apart of a social Greek fraternity or sorority AND be a part of our group.

We hosted a mixer yesterday that was "Apple Pie with Alpha Phi"  which also included pizza 

pies! from Oliveto. Which I can say for myself that they were so very very yummy in thy tummy.
We had apple and sweet potato pie. and a assortment of different pizza types. The turn out for this event wasn't the best but it was at the same as the Job Fair.
Here are some images I took from it. I could and should have taken more but taking pictures when you are stuffing your face with pizza is quite a difficult task.





 Don't fret if you missed this! because it is very likely we will have another! and I will keep you posted as I will probably be so overjoyed at the prospect that it will be the only thing I will want to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment