Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Homecoming!!!


                So far, college is a lot like I expected it to be, but very different at the same time! So next week is officially homecoming week here at UT Tyler , and I’m, simply put, ecstatic. I haven’t yet experienced what a college homecoming is like, but I’ve heard stories about it.
                Some people say that homecoming week is the most exciting and fun week of the entire fall semester, which is believable. My high school homecoming was almost always the most anticipated week of the semester for me. I’m hoping homecoming is as exciting as people say that it is, and I’m pretty sure it will be.
                Since we don’t have a real football team here at UT Tyler, our homecoming game is a soccer game, which is good. Soccer is one of my all-time favorite sports, mainly because it’s so easy for me to understand. The game is on the Saturday of homecoming week, so we’re ending the week with a bang (or hopefully a goal !)
                If you want to know some more about what all is going on next week, you can read my Katrina's blog friend about homecoming, or you can also check it all out here . Happy homecoming, patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment