Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Moving Day(s)

Most of you have been settled since the beginning of school and would rather not think about moving again until the end of the semester. However, I have different plans. This weekend I will be moving out of my current apartment and moving in with friends close to downtown Tyler. With my lease ending and my undergraduate career coming to an end I feel a need for change. But when it comes to change like this I prefer it sooner than later. So tomorrow afternoon I will begin moving my stuff from my current apartment across town to my new one.

This will be a task that will last through Sunday as I will still be busy with classes and work. Next week I'll be posting pictures of my move and tips on making your moving experience a pleasant one. (In hindsight of course)

Life Cheat #859074: Hindsight is always 20/20... Unless you forgot what happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment