Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a small world after all!


Summer's over. So that means Emmy is back! woo-hoo! 
Talking about myself in third person is weird. So Im'ma put that on the back burner for now.
I returned to UT Tyler for my sophomore year of college.
There is a bunch of fresh new faces and the faces of my previous peers.
My major will not be spoken of til the end of the semester. If I slip up or happen to mention it it will be the "Thing that shall not be named." 

So I was put through random roommate selection for a Patriot Village four bedroom and ended with an upperclassmen and two freshmen. 
One of which has a very distinct first name that I believe I sent a postcard too/called when I first started working here. So yeah. That's kinda amazingly weird. 
I ended up giving my roommates a tour of where their classes would be when they started classes that Monday. 
So this is a new experience as my work life has seeped into my home life- 
giving direction to the freshmen I live with as they go through their first year of college.
So that's my life right now.
See ya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment