Monday, August 20, 2012

Are You Excited About Any Classes?

For the first time in my collegiate career I am truly exited about a class I am about to take. Now don't get my wrong, I've had plenty of classes that I have found interesting but there has never been a class that has stuck out as truly extraordinary. Until now.

Tomorrow at 12:30 I will begin my 20th Century Presidential Leadership class with Dr. Linehan,. She only offers it during the fall semester of election years as the main focus of the class will be on the current election. Now I know a lot of you are thinking that this class will just be one non-stop headache of yelling and chair throwing but that won't be the case. It will be mostly screaming and desk throwing...

Tune in this semester as I will be talking about this class in great detail as it will become known as THE BEST CLASS EVER!!!!!

Life Cheat # 19404: If you park in a reserved spot on campus you're gonna have a bad time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually have three classes this semester that I am looking forward to: system analysis, database construction and net-centric computing.

Post a Comment