Thursday, July 26, 2012

My plans for October 12-14

I have already made plans for a road trip in the middle of this coming semester. I (along with a few friends) shall venture to Austin, Texas to experience Austin City Limits. For those of you who don't know ACL is a 3 day long music festival which takes place once a year at Zilker Park in Austin. You can actually see a picture of me from the last time I went in 2009 from my blog about SUPER SUMMER. I have high hopes for this festival because this is the year I finally get to see Jack White.

This man is my all time hero. Since the turn of the century he's been on the mainstream shredding everything from blues, punk, rock, and even some old school country. I'll be keeping all of you up to date on how I will properly plan for this road trip such as what to bring, where I'll be staying, etc. So stay tuned for further updates!

Life Cheat #40294: When in Albania it is usually best to avoid the peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment