Monday, July 16, 2012

151 Days Until I Graduate

Tomorrow I will be visiting the cashier's office to pay for my application for graduation in the fall. I will then go to the enrollment services center to fill out the proper paper work. I would like to think that my scholarly career shall coming to an end as I join the real world but that is not the case. I plan on taking the Miller Analogies Test and apply to the History Masters program they have here at UT Tyler.

I have been told by many people that it is great that I am planning on going directly into grad school right after I graduate since I will already be in school mode. So the transition will be nice and easy for me. I actually can't wait to start my last semester as a college student.

I will strut the halls like no other. I will stand tall above papers, exams, and the various group projects. Then when December 15th turns it's weary head I will say neigh to the papers! Neigh to exams! Neigh to group projects! For at that moment they will no longer have any power over me. Take that JARETH!!!!!!

Life Cheat #904296: You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? The power of Voodoo. Who do? You do! Do what? You remind me of the babe....

No comments:

Post a Comment