Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moving in College- On Campus and Commuters

             So, maybe y'all haven't moved as often as I have (37... going on 38 times), but if you go away to a university- moving is something to expect. I have been lucky enough to meet good roommates in my freshman year living in OHall at The University of Texas at Tyler! We've been living together for two years now, but I'm moving out in the middle of July to save some money- and live with my grandparents...
         
I'm the unicorn, Baylee is next to me, Cass is in front,
and that little devil on the side is our friend Katie.

Now, a college student, living at home. Maybe that will ring some bells for commuters. Yes, a few people in and around Tyler drive here every day they have class!

With my new found commuter status, I'll be able to shed some light on parking,
getting to class on time (when I can't just roll out of bed), and staying involved when
I don't have fun activities right under my nose! 

Where do y'all live?

3 comments:

psaikin said...

Well Megan, I'm currently one of your neighbors... That is until... July

Unknown said...

I'm leaving in Patriot Village next Fall. Viva la good food. :)Nows I can make food for our potlucks

aharrell said...

Like! We will always play guinea pig to your PV kitchen endeavors Emmy! PS hope you are having a good summer!

Post a Comment