Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snooze Please!

Waking up this morning, I realized how glad I was to live right across the street from campus. I woke up still sleepy as ever, looked at my time, and hit the snooze button to get 5 more minutes of sleep. The problem? I hit it three times. If I lived a bit father from school, I could not afford to do that. From the time it would take the get the car and drive here and also find a parking spot and park, I would be late. I simply had to rush a bit on the rest of my morning activities, cross the street, and walk quickly to class. In-fact, I was still a couple minutes early.

2 comments:

ElyCorum said...

http://media.techeblog.com/images/anti_snooze.jpg there's your snooze button

T.J Sokale said...

Appreciate it Ely. Just changed it

Post a Comment