Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dresses Only, this Spring

In response to Bianca's bloggie, I would have to agree that we hardly have seasons here in Tyler, but I could hardly complain. "Proper Spring-wear" is something I have no real idea about, but I'll tell you what I do know.


I like dresses. One can never be in a bad mood in a dress, and in the harsh Texas heat, they serve me well. I have dresses in every color- white, blue, black, pink. No matter my mood one will fit. I also adore them, because if I lose or gain a little bit of weight as the semester goes on, most dresses will still fit properly. They tend to be more forgiving than their two legged counterpart. 


For those of you that don't go for dresses,  I have compiled a list of trends I noticed from scrutinizing fashion blogs:
neons
denims
laces
knits

sheers
pastels
floral prints
tribal prints
hi-low skirts

trapeze tanks
music artist graphic tees & tanks

blazers 
gladiators

platforms
shoulder bags


The beauty is, these new trends are just old trends, so I hope you never threw anything away. 








Just because it is popular, 
doesn't mean I have to like it, though. 



1 comment:

Jonathan Saunders said...

It is interesting post. Everything is perfect, your dresses in every colour white, blue, black and pink really very lovely. I impressed by that. It is a very popular fashion in this year.

Post a Comment