Friday, March 30, 2012

What's your springwear?

When I walk around campus, I tend to notice what people are wearing when the seasons change. Seeing as we barely have seasons here in Texas, I always end up seeing a bunch of different things people wear. There's the girls that always wear Racket&Jog shirts and basketball shorts, wife-beater and baggy jeans dudes, or any assorted group of people wearing their frat/sorority shirt and some kind of shorts. These people wear this kind of thing all year, no matter what the weather. As you can probably tell, this puzzles me. So, what I want to know is, what is your spring wear? Do you go back and forth between jeans and shorts? Skirts maybe? Are you someone who always wears long sleeves? Sneakers or sandals? Or boots, maybe? I'm just curious as to what constitutes proper spring wear. I'm hoping someone could shed some light for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment