Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Patriot Preview Day is Saturday

This week at UT Tyler has been crazy! My classes getting more serious and my social life is lacking. I am convinced that midterms were made to show me just how much work I have to do to get a decent grade by the end of the class-- and sadly, my answer leaves quite the to-do list. :(



BUT Saturday is Patriot Preview Day! and I get a break from my studies to meet the new, incoming freshmen! My job will be to give campus tours. I used to work in the Admissions Visitor Center (I gave tours before I got on here as a Student Blogger). As much as I adore my current gig, I am excited to be physically active again like that on Saturday. I love walking around the Harvey Lakes, showing all the new kids my favorite places to study, explaining the hawk signs, and showing them where to print stuff for free.


I suppose in the mean time, I should learn the present subjunctive case in French, or whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment