Wednesday, March 28, 2012

5 tips to help in being less forgetful!


I'm a forgetful person by nature then add getting under 8 hours of sleep and the chance of being caught by zombies adds to the stress. I will forget one of the two most important cards needed on my person at all times. My school card. Which allows me to eat and get inside my dorm room. That was my Monday morning. It was one of the worst this semester.
So because of my recent bout of forgetfulness that has gotten a little out hand (Leaving my room with my day Monday was the second time in the span of two days, which is unacceptable)
I'm going to tell ya'll ways to deal with forgetfulness and hope by sharing with ya'll I will to.
   1. Find a spot for everything important and make a routine of putting this important things in the same place.
   2. Wake up in time, that are not rushed. You will leave things in order to be on time.
   3. Breathe. If you think you lost something, take a deep breath and step back from the situation. take another breath then tackle the problem on hand.
   4.Clean if the reason you lose things in the clutter
  and lastly 5. Focus on the task on hand, don't let others and other stimuli from making you rush and get prepared!

So my fellow absent mind followers! Let's defeat our forgetfulness! and be awesome(but I mean when are we not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment