Monday, March 19, 2012

My Spring Break!

Hey guys, I've been awesomely out of town since Friday. I went and drove nine hours to Perdido Key, Florida with my now ex boyfriend and his parents.
   and stayed at this place:

This place had an indoor and outdoors pools and hot tubs not to mention the beach was like 10 feet away from the pools.
So I have an awesome story to share to go along with showing ya'll where I had an awesome time at.
There's a pier owned by the resort that across the road. We had brought fishing rods to do some fishing. I guess. I thought they were ornaments or just pretty things to look at. Anyway we went for some late night fishing after spending some time on the beach. I tried casting a couple of times and failed horrendously. So I stood next to my boyfriend, doing what I do best, looking at the pretty surroundings. We're on the end of the t-shaped pier when this:
flew up on the dock and came approaching. This is a Blue Herring which I have recently (as of five minutes ago) dubbed Zorro aka Antonio Banaderas aka Puss In Boots. But for nickname I just call him Zor. He/she was not afraid of us nor were we afraid of him. Well that's a lie. I was afraid but only when he ruffled his feathers and I thought he was charging. Anyway we interacted with this guy until he deemed us unworthy of his time and flew away. The next time we went on the dock mid afternoon Zor flew on the dock to chill with us for awhile and try to get some food from us but we had nothing to give him. So he once again left searching for more willing humans to feed him.
And that is all I have to share. I had fun in the sun. Saw some dolphins from afar. Almost got a bad sunburn.
Now back to school for two more months! 


No comments:

Post a Comment