Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome to OZ!!!


No... That's not right... There's far too much fluorescent lighting in here and I'm almost certain everyone in this place has a brain... Or so I've been told.

Anyway, I would officially like to invite you all to my UT Tyler student blog. My name is Patrick Saikin but before I go on with any further introductions I think it is important for you to all see the man behind the writing.



pucker up ladies


Oh dear. Perhaps we should find a better picture. How about this one?


Bowies in space


Hmmm... Perhaps we better forget about the pictures and just move on.

Anyway, my name is Patrick Saikin and I am a senior studying history here at the University of Texas at Tyler. I am also a member of the local band  The Problem Preachers (look us up on facebook) and I enjoy hot baths and long walks on the beach... You don't believe me? Well who doesn't like a nice hot bath and a nice walk on the beach? Huh, PUNK?! Though, I can see how after walking on the beach you'll have trouble with sand getting in your pipes and what not. And then there's the whole tracking all that sand into your house. And, whenever you take a bath you're basically soaking in your own filth. Never mind, I take that back. I'm not a big fan of long walks on the beach or hot baths. Both just lead to sticky messes.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy my blog as I take you all on a journey to absolutley no where. Because if you were to leave how would you read my blog? Now for Bowie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about your new job, but it's too bad you don't have a picture of yourself from last spring when you wore a babushka to class!

psaikin said...

I will have you know that was a dashiki.... whoever you are

Anonymous said...

Patrick, No one wears a dashiki on their head when playing the part of a woman offended by flappers. And it doesn't matter who I am. I know who you are and where you are bwahahahaha!

psaikin said...

It was a head scarf. AND THIS IS A STUDENT BLOG DR. LINEHAN!!!

Post a Comment