Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Faces!?!?!?!

New Year, new semester,….new co-workers? After working with the “original call center workers” for a couple of years, even though they are great in their own special way, I have to admit that I am pretty excited to see new faces at work. It’s always good to have an injection of “new blood” to keep the energy flowing and energy at its maximum level while working on exciting new projects and developing new and great ideas. My impression of the new co-workers so far has been a very positive one. They all seem to be likeable and bring a great amount of energy to work when present. I have actually played intramurals co-ed football with one of the new employees, Courtney Sheets, so I have a comfortable relationship with her. From what I have come to know, she is an amazing person so I am sure she will excel here. I also knew of Megan Allen before she was hired, being that she worked for admissions and from seeing her around the campus. She brings a lot of knowledge and experience to the group which is never to be overlooked. Emmy Conn seemingly brings a great deal of perseverance, persistence, and fortitude to the job while getting along with everyone. And last but not least, Ashlea Smyers, is the only student worker that we have in a sorority which not only shows a great deal of social skills but I think is also essential because she will be able to converse with other prospective students that are acquiring about on-campus Greek Life, which is something that we previously did not have available to us. On top of that, she seem like a great fit that is needed to help balance the group. With all these wonderful additions, I am truly looking forward to a wonderful year with my new and “original” co-workers. New Year, new semester, and new co-workers…CHEERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment