Thursday, June 9, 2011

Job in Japan

So, I've recently gotten confirmation for a teaching job over in Japan. I've just graduated a few weeks ago, I supose that's been about 4 weeks ago. My leaving date for Japan is July 19. I have purchased a non-stop plane ticket from DFW to Tokyo & will arrive in Tokyo by the 20th. My supervisor will meet both me and my fellow co-worker at the Narita airport in Tokyo.

Two days ago I sent off my information and visa application to the American Embassy in Houston. It was advised that my co-worker & I should send our information through express documents mail & have it tracked. I tracked it & found out that it was received yesterday around 6 a.m. Now I am just waiting for approval or to hear something back about my visa.

I've also heard from the girl who previously owned the teachers' apartment I will be moving into. I will get to live on the second floor and my new co-worker will live beneth me. :) I've always wanted to live upstairs of someplace. I am very excited to try it out. It's going to be a one bedroom apartment & I am seriously hoping to have sliding paper doors & bamboo floors!!! I hope I am that lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment