Thursday, November 11, 2010

Woo test days!

I have two tests tomorrow, and I'm excited! Idk why but I thrive on test days/weeks, I get a nice little surge of power, I'm not really good at studying, I'll look over the terms and words just so they're there in my mind, but I usually rely on brute force memory retention and word association to get me through it. It doesn't work for every subject, subjects like Accounting and Calculus and Statistics I HAVE to study, but for the subjects for tomorrow I know a lot about both. So I'm hoping that I'll be able to pull this off, but I still have a few hours left today and my classes are in the afternoon so I'll more than likely give an hour of my mind to each of them.... I know what you're thinking, whats this blog about? Idk... but hey if you're looking for a good movie to see, go check out Megamind, it blew me away, I had a lot of fun watching it, and I went into the movie thinking I would hate it so it totally won me over. Only bad thing is that it was in 3d... which meant the ticket was 9.50! That is WAY too much to charge for a single ticket! Thats more than renting the movie at redbox 9 different times, or 3 times depending on your rental store. To me thats just too much, 3d has overstayed its welcome, its costly, and does nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment