Thursday, November 11, 2010

Special Thanks!!!!!

The simple things in life such as, protection, security, and a peace of mind, sometimes get overlooked and disregarded as we engage in grueling daily life activities. It's easy to point the finger, but I myself am also included in this group. But no worries or malicious intent, it's human nature to overlook and take for granted things that we do not have to usually worry about or things that do not really effect us in a negative manner. Looking back on the past, I kind of feel dreadful that it took for tragedies and thousand of people to pass away to feel remorseful and to actually recognize the importance of our troops and protectors and to commend them. While thanking those who served in the military, I would also like to thank the families of those serving. The sacrifice and the troublesome worries that you all go through often times get overlooked. Me, personally I only know one person that is serving in the military, navy to be exact. He is not currently in war or anything at the time so any uncertainties usually do not cross my mind about his safety and whereabouts. But on this day I would like to just recognize each of you for your pride, security, humility, and the love that you show us everyday. THANK YOU for everything and I wish everyone a safe and successful return back home to your families hopefully in the near future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment