Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ending the Semester...

Now that finals are just around the corner, right after the Thanksgiving break, I am already at peace. True, I do have massive amounts papers due at the end of the month; but I am at ease because somehow, they always get finished and Christmas break always comes. So why am I at peace?
Since starting here at UT, I have had great teachers who have been understanding about the pressures of finals week. Believe it or not, the teachers hate finals too. This semester is my busiest yet; and I am actually looking forward to finals so I can wrap up this semester. & nothing eases my mind during finals, (except for maybe knowing my stuff), than having a good teacher who is on my side. Finals week here at UT is nothing compared to the hustle & bustle of finals across the street at the junior college. I am very glad to be taking finals here at UT where everyone goes into a state of quiet time & everyone supports the person next to them since we’re all in this together. It just makes the final not seem so deadly when I have a teacher that is supportive of me & my classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment