Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Did I Know

Little did i know that the police at the school actually give out tickets for moving violations. I have seen them write tickets before and put them on cars for people parking in the wrong spot or people parking in a certain area without them have there parking permit but today was the first time I actually saw them give someone a ticket. Most students and even some faculty just yield to a stop sign not fully stopping. I, myself has even done it before and for the most part its okay in my book as long as you look both ways, make sure no one is coming, and have the right away, I do not really see it being a problem. BUT MY OPINION DOES NOT MATTER. To anybody that's nodding their head right now in agreement, you should stop. Today, when I was riding with a roommate (I wont say his name for further embarrassment) he did what we *cough cough I mean he usually do, he just yielded at a stop sign and kept going. But soon as he made a left a cop saw him and stop him. So lets this be a lesson to everyone. Well, maybe you don't have to worry about it that much because it seems like the cops don't have a lot of experience giving out tickets for this violation because he gave him a ticket for and I quote "disregarding a stop sign" LOL, never heard that one before. Everyone have a good and ticket-free day. Talk to you all soon!!!!