Sunday, November 28, 2010

127 Hours.

I saw this on Saturday in Plano at the Angelika Film Center and lets just say it was amazing! It's not a movie you would want to be eating popcorn while watching though because it gets pretty gross. If you haven't heard about this movie, it's about Aron Ralston. In 2003 he was trapped under a rock while hiking. While watching the movie you feel like you are right there with him. To be honest, if I was really in that situation I would probably freak out and have a panic attack. I remember hearing about this on the news when it happened and I'm sure most of you have as well. I knew he ended up having to cut his arm off, but I didn't realize that he was down there for as long as he was. I also didn't realize the stuff he did to survive that long. I think this movie has something for everyone. It has a little action and it's also really artsy. If you ever get a chance to go to the Angelika, which I suggest that you do because they get all the good movies that aren't shown around here.