Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break.

I am so not happy that the break is already over! It went by way too fast and I need another week off before I'm ready to start studying for finals. I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving though, I love having my family down and spending time with them. They came down on Wednesday and my cousin brought his golden retriever which is the sweetest dog. Mr. Tinkles and Runt weren't too happy about him though and they let him know it. I love this time of year, I love the shopping, cold weather, the cooking, having time to read a good book, and spending time with family. Christmas has to be my favorite holiday though, I have such good memories when it comes to Christmas. It's great getting gifts, but most of all I love giving people things. It makes me feel good knowing I got someone something that they have really been wanting or could really use. I just hope these next couple of weeks go by fast because I'm ready to go back home and spend some more time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment