Monday, November 29, 2010

Wii.


I'm getting a Nintendo Wii for Christmas along with Wii Fit and I'm really excited about this. Maybe a little too excited, because for me it's like getting three gifts in one. First, I can use it with my Netflix to watch movies on my TV. This is what I'm most excited about because after awhile I get tired of watching something that is instant on my laptop. Second, I'm actually looking forward to playing some of the games, like Spyro and some of the sports games. Third, I can use it for excercise by using the Wii Fit. I also want a Kindle but I would feel bad asking for both so I decided on the Wii. I will most likely end up getting the Kindle for myself though because I love reading and it will be neat to have any book that I have ever wanted to read at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment