Monday, May 12, 2014

The Wok Box is in town!

     A new Asian cuisine establishment has arrived to Tyler! The Wok Box is in town! If you've read my previous blog posts about food, Asian is definitely my favorite besides Italian! This new addition to the restaurant market is an exciting one!

     Tyler, Texas will never have a shortage of two things: banks and restaurants. There are more than 250 restaurants to choose from in Tyler? Can you attempt to try every one? I've lived here for 10 years and I know I haven't gone to all 250+ restaurants. Why? that would mean that everyday you would dine at a different establishment; that sounds pricey to me! But for you, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

noodles!
     There are different options for you to choose from. You can either get noodle or rice boxes containing your choice of meat and veggies. I'm more of a rice fan so fried rice is my thing! There's also curry options, banh mi (Vietnamese baguette sandwich). Pho, Vietnamese soup, is also served!
 There is also tofu available as a vegetarian option for the different dishes available. There are different meat options available for every dish: steak, chicken, or shrimp. 

     I personally love spicy food. A LOT. So every Asian dish I get, I ask for it to be spicy. Why? Perhaps because of my Mexican roots. I just cannot get enough of spicy fried rice. It is the best thing I have ever had no matter where I go. One thing I will have to try is their Korean fried rice. Apparently is only offered for a limited time, so I will have to hurry and get it! 

     Be sure to check out their menu, if you decided to try it out! 

     You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment