That is how I felt last Friday as the fabulous weekend approached in it's awesomeness.
It was a let down to know that I had these projects to take care of. So, of course, the first thing I did was made a list of the projects that need to be completed. Making lists are always helpful for those like myself who are absentminded.
The projects that fill that Wicked Witch are:
1) a visual basic program that is mostly done
2) some parts of my biology lab report
As you can see, my procrastination isn't truly procrastination. The thing that is holding me back is not knowing enough to fully complete what is due. The way to fix such a problem is quite easy but it isn't easy.
1) use some sort of plug in on your web browser to restrict your use of social networks to knuckle down. I use Google Chrome and the extension called StayFocused.
2) talk a walk outside. no more than 15 minutes. just clear your head and breathe fresh air
3) contact those who know what you are trying to complete. they could possibly give you some direction.
That's all the tips i've got for ya'll!
I will leave you with this one antidote:
Just know that next time, you are procrastinating on something and feeling a bit lonesome.
that there is always someone, somewhere , who is also procrastinating.
so you should find them and have a procrastination party! (kidding, mostly)