Monday, September 9, 2013

Valkerie’s Debut

Welcome to my page 

Hey readers, it’s me- Valkerie Burkart! I’m new to telecounseling. This is my second year here at The University of Texas at Tyler and I am a nursing major. I went into nursing because I want to become a pediatric nurse after college. This has been my dream since I was a little girl because of my love for people and helping others.

 I have a lot of other interests that have helped shaped me to be the young woman I am today. I love kittens, puppies…pretty much baby anything! I will make things easier on your eyes and list my favorite things a la Julie Andrews style: 
True story, the hills are alive!


These are a few of my favorite things:
  • ·         Traveling (I’m going to Japan in 2016 and Brazil/Argentina for GATE in 2014!)
  • ·         German Shepherds (I have one named Dakota. She’s my baby <3)
  • ·         Pink and Sparkles
  • ·         Fashion/Interior Design (Old French Couture)
  • ·         Smiling is my favorite
  • ·         Sunsets and Sweet Tea
  • ·         Dance/ Drill Team
  • ·         Costume Conventions!

I fell in love with UT Tyler because the scenery here is so tranquil and peaceful. The university is kept so clean and neat and the people are so unique here. Everyone that I have met here in Tyler have been so kind and helpful, and I have met my closest friends here My experiences here at UT Tyler have been amazing so far and I want to guide others to a place where they can find a place where they feel as at home as I do.

The fun has been doubled. Again.


I am so excited to meet my readers and be a guide to all of you. I believe in inspiring and exhilarating those around me! I hope you will follow up on the blog and please don’t be shy in the comments. Let me know what you’d like to see from me in future posts!




My goodness, I just love kittens!