Saturday, August 10, 2013

My last few weeks at the call center!

So sadly I have to announce my last day here at the admission office call center. I know I posted a blog before in spring semester stating that I won’t be back in summer or fall, but since I did for a month during summer, I would have leave for fall semester because of my internship.

August 22nd is my last day :(

I had an amazing time working with such great a great team. This job thought me so much during my time spent here.

One thing I like most about this job is the fact that everyone here works as a team, and every day is a fun environment here at our office. I have never gotten bored with what I did; we made our day very productive each day to accomplish our tasks.

I will still be here at the campus to finish my last semester, so if any of the new students wanted to reach out for me for any questions or concerns about TheUniversity of Texas at Tyler can locate me theHPC building. HPC is the Health and Kinesiology department and all of my classes will be there in fall.

And before I leave, I want to thank each and every one of my team members for always keeping a fun environment at the office. Hopefully I will see you guys around campus in fall. And a huge Thanks to my supervisor for giving me such a great opportunity.


I would definitely suggest to upcoming freshman to look into this job. The hours are great so you don’t have to worry about finding a different job and adjust your classes according to them. Trust me.. you will LOVE IT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment