Monday, July 22, 2013

Is it Senioritis?

For past couple of weeks I have been procrastinating about my summer classes. It’s just hard to concentrate on classes during summer as a senior. Besides that I have been delaying to go meet my advisor and apply for graduation. As much as I was excited about graduation last semester, I think I just don’t want to graduate anymore for the following reasons:
                
 - Too scared to face life without school for a while
               
 - Finally graduating…reality kicking in?!?
                
 - Terrified of graduate school


Maybe it’s just the fact that I still want to stay at The University of Texas at Tyler. This university has given me so much that I am scared to move on.

When I first moved to Tyler, TX 4 years ago, I had no clue on what I wanted to do with my life until I came to UT Tyler. And throughout my time I spent here at UT Tyler, I have learned so much from my amazing professors at my Health Studies department that it’s hard for me to leave all that behind in a semester. 

College sure is stressful, but the experience of living a life as a college student is incredible. The things you learn, the people you meet, the friends you make, and most important of all the type of person you come out to be is just hard to leave all that behind when you finally graduate.

So to all the students here at UT Tyler, make this wonderful experience a memorable part of your life.
Live, Laugh, Love, and Learn. You just might miss this life style once you graduate from here.

1 comment:

Sophie Grace said...

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Please search download tik tok videos to Download Tik Tok video on mobile phone.

Post a Comment