Monday, April 8, 2013

Masters of Illusion Live at UT Tyler!

       Anytime there is an event going on at the Cowan Center, I try my very best to make it. I really enjoyed watching the Broadway productions put on this year, and I'm very eager to see what the rest of the semester holds in store for us!

       Next week on Thursday, April 11th, the Cowan Center will be hosting the Masters of Illusion - Live!! I've never heard of this group before, but from what I can tell so far based on what the description of the show is, they're pretty awesome!! Basically, it seems to me that this is going to be kind of like a magic show or circus type of thing!

When I was in elementary school, magicians and illusionist would come to my school once a year and put on a show for us. I was always amused when I got to see them! 

       I also used to go to the Circus when they came to town. One of the main reasons that I stopped going is because clowns really freak me out. Like REALLY. But I'm sure that there will be no clowns at this show.

       I'm very much so looking forward to seeing these stage magicians put on their best to wow us. The show will take place in the main auditorium at the Cowan Center here on campus. It starts at 7:30, and students can get free tickets with their student ID. Hope to see you all there!

       Have any of you guys ever seen a magic show, or seen Masters of Illusion before? Leave a comment below and let us know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! AGGHH

Unknown said...

click reference Ysl replica bags redirected here Ysl replica bags click to read more replica ysl bags

Post a Comment