Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DIY Junkie

I literally spend the majority of my life looking at homes, decorating, and cute little ideas for homes. 
Apps like Pinterest and Houzz have been the first things my fingers go to when I have down time. 
I literally just sit there... and look at houses and rooms... for hours. And save images. (My roommate calls me an Interior Junkie)
So that's why at work, I get to play on Pinterest and share all the adorable DIY Dorm Ideaswith the world and all of those coming to school who need inspiration on making their rooms perfect!

For all of you who don't have a Pinterest, please save yourselves and get one now... then go follow UT Tyler and be ready to get inspired.
You'll become obsessed sooner than you know. 
I can't even get off of it. 

 A couple of favorites....



Who doesn't think these are genius? And so cute...



GO FOLLOW US NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment