Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Eating Healthy:)




Now for eating healthier, that's a bit trickier. I have such a hard time with this since, we can all agree that most people tend to lean towards the unhealthier food selection. They are just SO good! Maybe start off my giving up some junk food you really like but know is bad for you. I myself gave up drinking soda and right now I'm trying to cut back eating chocolate ( oh my goodness, it's SOOOOO hard. I feel like I'm experiencing chocolate withdrawal).  I'm not a doctor or anything like that, this is entirely an opinion of a girl who has gotten through all these pressures that most girls go through. It's easier sometimes to focus on negative things about yourselves, but say and acknowledge at LEAST one good thing you see in yourselves and focus on that instead of the negatives. I'm working on that , I tend to get really hard on myself, but if I can do it, I bet you guys can too:) Just always remember, to do things that make YOU happy.

1 comment:

Post a Comment