Monday, January 28, 2013

How To Lose a Potential Valentine

I know I should only be focusing on school and classes, but with Valentines Day approaching, I figured this post was very much appropriate.
In college you're going to meet all sorts of people and talk to a lot of people interested in dating you. This guy made it very easy for me to decide that I wanted nothing to do with him.
So, here is how to get rid a potential date, readers, as experienced by me.

1. Say "lol" after absolutely everything.
And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING.



2. Blow up their inbox.
Sometimes people are busy. Sometimes they're sleep. They're not always ignoring you, I promise.

3. Be condescending.
You can be younger, older, smarter, not so smart, whatever. Take into account that the other person might know what they're talking about.

3. Not be yourself.
You shouldn't try to mold yourself to the other person's interests. Just be yourself!

4. Unneccesarily argue.
If we're already arguing, that's not a good sign for the future.

5. Be flaky.
Stick to your word. When you say you're going to do something, do it. If you say you're going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there at that time.

Basically, just be good to the person you're interested in. Treat your Valentine well. No need to be extravagant or extra-cheesy (unless that's what you like).
And remember that chocolate and compliments go a long way ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got to change those lol's to smiley faces :) chicks love smiley faces

Post a Comment