Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Semester in review


It's the end of the semester. Finals have stricken upon students. Everybody has their head in books trying to grasp a concept needed for their impending exam.
   I am lucky enough to only have one exam this Wednesday and leaving for home that night.
So with this empty spaces of time between my studying. I have been reflecting upon this semester.

Here are the facts:
1. I was sick every month of the semester but only missed two classes total.
2. I worked mostly 3 day work weeks.
3. My schedule consisted of Class, homework, Work, sleep. Wash and repeat. I even made a shower time that I actually followed most of the time.

That's a summary of my semester in review. I think that it was a pretty good one overall. I'm ready for my almost month off before I start what I predict to be one of my hardest semesters of college yet.




1 comment:

20-something girl. said...

Rest up, Emmy! Get your body healthy again, and prepare for next semester. You're going to do GREAT!! :)

Post a Comment