Monday, November 26, 2012

It is the final countdown!


 We've merrily come back from our week off for Thanksgiving break and are now back into the daily grind. I've been reminded repeatedly today, WE HAVE THREE WEEKS left. So we've begun the final countdown to the end of this semester. 


So, I'd like to embark some wisdom on how to handle the pressure and stay on track. 
I don't know about anybody else but this week has barely started and it already feels like it's going to be a verryy looonnng week. 

  1. Schedule time to sleep.
    Studying as much as you can will lead to sleep deprivation. This will not help you in the end game. So study and sleep responsibly!
  2. Eat healthy food.
    All the sugars you consume can take a toll on you. So add something nutritious to every meal in the following weeks to help your brain defeat the evil exams!
 3. Keep down your stress level
  While you're juggling everything else. Don't forget to relax every once and while. Otherwise the stress might negativity effect you. I bought a new shooter game for my PS Vita and this will be my de-stresser and watching series after series on Netflix. 

that's all the wisdom I can impart to ya'll for now.  Add some of your own tips if I've forgotten anything! much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment