Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thinking about your future?


Just this weekend my mom and I were discussing exactly how I should be preparing for my future. This pending graduation in December is QUICKLY approaching! There's so much talk about resumes, full-time jobs, graduate school, internships, and the plethora of other post-graduation opportunities!

Luckily, The University of Texas at Tyler hosts wonderful events to help students at every step of their education. I am particularly looking forward to the Graduate and Professional School Info Panel Session hosted by Career Services. This event will take place THIS FRIDAY October 12 from 12-1:30 in the UC Ballroom! 

The information being presented includes:
     1) Information on choosing a graduate program
     2) Advice on how to move through the process of applying to graduate school
     3) Tips on succeeding in graduate or professional school

And the program will feature panel guests from The University of Texas at Arlington, The University of Texas at Tyler, and LeTourneau University.

Personally, I am looking forward to this event. I need more information about the possibilities of my future! To save your spot, go log in to PatriotJobs. Find the event and click RSVP! This event will provide refreshments, but you must bring your own lunch. They also request that you please show up on time! :)

What are your plans for the future? Will I see you at this session? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment