Saturday, September 15, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

I love being in new places. I feel like travelling is second nature to me since I've been doing it a lot since I was little. Travelling is one of my passions. The feeling of being in a completely unfamiliar surroundings, and so many things to explore at your finger tips. Even if it's just a new town or city close by.

Labor Day weekend my friends and I drove to the capital of Texas. Going to Austin is probably not a big deal to most people but it's my first time in that city and my first time in any place is always a big deal for me!

We stayed at my friend Mackenzie's family's home in Georgetown, which was 30 minutes away from Austin.

I had a blast exploring the city. I even went to my first American Football game and even though I didn't understand 90% of what was going on, I had fun screaming when everyone else did. And also... shopping! And finding a great new places to eat; I love me some good food!


As a busy college student, I don't get to do a lot of travelling and visiting new places as I'd want, but every time I get a chance to, it's always very exciting for me and I always make the most of it.


Roadtrip! I didn't get to call shotgun :(

Food tripping around Austin

And of course... shopping! 


Outside the Texas Capitol, pretty building!

Their family's dog, Baby

Relaxing in their backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment