Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jazz It Up

I LOVE music. I can't make it through one day without listening to music for at least 3 hours throughout that day.

This is why I was very interested when I saw the announcement that The University of Texas at Tyler's Jazz Patriots, one of the 4 instrumental ensembles, had a performance THIS Tuesday! Just so there's no confusion, the performance will take place on Tuesday October 2, at 7:30 pm, in the University Center theater! 

As a fellow instrumental player, (see pictures below), I appreciate the hard work and time that these musicians have put into the upcoming performance, and I am so glad to have the opportunity to attend!

This is short-haired Kat playing the bass clarinet! 
See what I mean? I'm kind of a band nerd. :)

Although the clarinet is not a particularly jazzy instrument, I have always enjoyed jazz music. At the upcoming UT Tyler performance, guest artist J. T. Pundt will join the students on trumpet! You can read more about Pundt here.








So, needless to say, I am looking forward to event! I hope to see you there! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog post , Coincidentally , others are wanting a a form , my business discovered a template version here http://pdf.ac/811eOv.

Post a Comment